Sunday, December 30, 2007

Flyer questionnaire

-General Aesthetic-
1. What kind of style would you like for the design (modern, vintage-inspired, classic, romantic, trendy, etc. Feel free to throw your own words in!)
2. Are there any specific colors or fonts you have in mind?
3. Do you have any images you would like me to incorporate into the design? If so, please email them to me as JPGs at the highest possible resolution, to plaidvalentine [!at] gmail.com
4. Feel free to send me examples of something you've seen that you like, to give me a clear picture of your style.

-Format-
1. Size
2. I will be sending the file to you as a PDF, unless you otherwise request a different format.

-Content-
1. Please provide all text for the flyer.

-Miscellaneous-
1. Is there anything else I should know?

No comments: